The remote sensing data acquisition and analysis software is engineered for use with ASD spectroradiometers, with the added benefits of Ethernet and wireless functionality. RS3™ has Windows® friendly advanced features, which include GPS compatibility, settings recollection upon start-up and shut-down and easy-to-navigate menus that facilitate simple and convenient data collection for applications such as:
- Atmospheric research
- Forestry, ecology and plant physiology studies
- Light energy measurements
- Spectroradiometric calibrations
ASD's RS3 Windows-compatible user interface software can be used for data collection, averaging, storage and display of DN, reflectance, radiance or irradiance spectra in 'real-time.'
Some additional features and benefits of the RS3 software include:
- Ethernet, wireless and GPS compatibility
- View up to five previous spectral scans while simultaneously collecting new spectra
- Includes ViewSpec™ Pro* post-processing software
- Reports saturation without interfering with workflow
- Records both the reference and sample scan in a single file when collecting reflectance or transmission, which means the raw sample and reference scans can always be recovered, allowing for later processing or data correction
*The included ViewSpec™ Pro software allows users to view, manipulate, plot and print collected spectra with easy to use, menu based navigation.
Visit the Support Portal to download the latest version of RS3.