ASD Inc., a PANalytical company
2555 55th Street, Suite 100
Boulder, Colorado 80301
View Larger Map
Driving Directions from Denver International Airport:
(estimated time 45-55 minutes in normal traffic and weather conditions)
- Exit the airport on Pena Blvd. continuing to I-70 West (As an alternate, you can take E-470 North and the NW Parkway West to U.S. Hwy 36. These are toll roads but are faster than I-70. E-470 North is accessed immediately after exiting the airport. If you go this way skip to the directions starting at number 4 below)
- Take I-70 West to the I-270 North (exit #279 towards Fort Collins)
- Take I-270 North to U.S.Hwy. 36
- Take U.S. Hwy 36 to Boulder and exit at Foothills Parkway
- Take Foothills Parkway North for 2 miles
- Turn right on Arapahoe Road and drive east 0.8 miles
- Turn left onto 55th Street and go north 0.6 miles
- Turn left into the business park at Flatiron Parkway traffic light
- ASD is located in the first building (2555) on the right (first driveway)
- The front entrance is on the south side of the building and visitor parking is directly in front of the doors
Recommended Hotel Accommodations:
Courtyard by Marriott - About a mile from the ASD offices, a little less by adjacent walking/biking creek path, and convenient to dining and shopping venues via easy access to public transportation. For US Government discount rate please contact the hotel by phone (303) 440-4700.
Super Shuttle service is available to and from Denver International Airport.
Approx. $27.00 per person. Reservations can be made online.
Other Area Information:
Downtown Boulder/Pearl Street Pedestrian Mall and 29th Street, Boulder's newest retail district, offer a great variety of dining and shopping destinations. Both are easily accessible via Boulder transit or walking, so a rental car is not a necessity. Additional information about Boulder can be found on the Boulder Visitor Bureau website.