May 17, 2018 - May 18, 2018
Group Training Sessions $981
- Comprehensive training for one and one-half days (12 hours) at ASD Inc., a Malvern PANalytical company.
- Price includes group use of an ASD demo spectrometer, but attendees are encouraged to bring their own instrument if desired.
- Additional attendees from the same organization, registering at the same time, are only $750.
What You Will Learn:
- ASD instrument design and characteristics
- ASD instrument setup and use of accessory equipment
- Use of RS3™ and ViewSpec™ Pro software to collect and post process spectra
- Collection design and field methods
- Discussion of specific application considerations
Who Should Attend and Why:
- New ASD instrument users who wish to learn about the instrument design and operation
- ASD instrument users with questions about collecting spectra in the field
- A member of ASD’s SummitCAL Solutions Team, experts in spectroscopy and the use of ASD instrumentation for a wide range of applications