Indico® Pro is a comprehensive data acquisition tool for generating, analyzing, printing and saving your analytical results quickly and easily. Indico is configured to work with the LabSpec® line of lab based analyzers, the TerraSpec® line of mineral analyzers as well as FieldSpec® instruments for material qualification (classification) and quantification (concentration) analysis across a variety of applications, including:
- Raw material and active ingredient testing for dietary supplements and natural products.
- Lipid, protein and fatty acid analysis of grains and food products.
- Analyzing mineral content in soils.
Indico Pro seamlessly bridges the spectral information about a sample collected using an ASD instrument with several popular chemometric software packages including GRAMS Suite by Thermo Scientific and The Unscrambler® by Camo Software. Also included is ASD’s user friendly Rapid Classifier application for material qualification. The complete package allows for:
- Fast and easy data acquisition
- Simultaneous, real-time analysis of multiple parameters
- Easy storage and recollection of calibrations associated with each application.
- Wireless and GPS functionality
Visit the Support Portal to download the latest version of Indico Pro.