ASD Inc., a PANalytical company is proud to announce the recipients of the 2016 Alexander Goetz Instrument Support Program Award. These researchers are a great representation of a diverse cross section of disciplines utilizing reflectance spectroscopy in the field.
Darian Dixon, M.Sc. Candidate
- Institution: Geology Department, Western Washington University
- Proposal Title: "Constraining Hydrated Mineral Detection Thresholds for the Mastcam-Z Instrument in Development for the NASA Mars-2020 Rover"
Leslie Forero, Ph.D. Candidate
- Institution: Wildland Resources Department and Ecology Center, Utah State University
- Proposal Title: "Using NDVI to strengthen plant growth models"
Gabriel Lewis, Ph.D. Candidate
- Institution: Department of Earth Sciences, Dartmouth College
- Proposal Title: "Geophysical Investigation of Greenland Ice Sheet Surface Mass Balance by Light Absorbing Impurity and Albedo Measurements"
Joaquín Muñoz-Cobo Belart, Ph.D. Candidate
- Institution: Earth Sciences Institute, University of Iceland
- Proposal Title: "Environmental Mapping and Monitoring of Iceland by Remote Sensing"
Milad Niroumand Jadidi, Ph.D. Candidate
- Institution: Department of Civil, Environmental and Mechanical Engineering, University of Trento
- Proposal Title: "Rivers Hydro-Morphological Characterization from High Resolution Remotely Sensed Data"
Nicolas Raab, Ph.D. Candidate
- Institution: School of Geography and the Environment, University of Oxford
- Proposal Title: "Assessing non structural carbohydrates (NSCs) concentration evolution in leaves throughout the season with spectroscopy"
Aadit Shrestha, Ph.D. Candidate
- Institution: Center for Precision & Automated Agricultural Systems, Washington State University
- Proposal Title: "Automation of Red Raspberry Pruning and Bundling"
Return to the Goetz Instrument Support Program page